If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your dog. Some puppies gobble up too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless shapes and sizes, permitting you to tailor the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the advantages include normally having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their pets on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Yarn & Bone Pet Supply Company in Camden, DE. We stock many dog bowl choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (302) 423-8889 for more information!