If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pet. Some dogs eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages include typically having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish doesn't come in special colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are usually collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Yarn & Bone Pet Supply Company in Camden, DE. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (302) 423-8889 for more information!